In Coeur d’Alene, we have a ton of great spring events! Winter finally removes its cold grip from the landscape, and we can look forward to warmer weather! With the rising temperature, our fair city begins to awaken from the thaw as well! There are tons of cool events coming up shortly that are worth checking out. I will just mention my favorites, and leave further discovery to you!
- The Downtown Farmer’s Market starts the second week of May. Known for it’s incredible variety of spring veggies, the market is a treasure trove of home grown (and baked, fried, and in general tastified) delicacies. A must stop for any local or vacationer, your going to love the market. It is hosted on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month, and Saturdays. Don’t miss it!
- CDA Resort and Casino Events. There are to many great names to list, but the Coeur d’Alene Casino goes crazy this time of year! Chock full of awesome performances, check their calendar for a full list of events.
- The CDA Marathon. Marathons and half-marathons have drawn increasingly larger crowds in recent years. Our local marathon has become a powerhouse of activity for individuals looking to burn a few extra calories. Spread across several of our more gorgeous neighborhoods, the CDA Marathon is a super fun event for the whole family.
- Coeur d’Alene City Park Concerts. The City of Coeur d’Alene puts on free concerts all summer long and invites everyone to come! Known for exceptional (even unbelievable) quality for a park concert, these outings are a great hit with our area families. The Concerts take part almost every Sunday afternoon, and are highly recommended by anyone that has been there! Check it out!
- The Coeur d’Alene Murder Mystery Series. Each year, a very dedicated group of talented individuals produce the Murder Mystery Series! Designed to be family friendly, the murders are an absolute blast! Having gone several times ourselves, we know you will love the trip, and the mystery will keep you guessing until the very end!
While Coeur d’Alene is jam packed with great spring events, these are a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for additional activities, make sure and check out the community calendar and the Chamber of Commerce. Both are great resources for our community, and won’t steer you wrong.
Enjoy the springtime!
~The Pehr Black Super Team